Talk about the common faults and maintenance of amusement equipment manufacturers
Release date：2018-11-07 Author：智乐游乐设备 Click：
As a special transportation means of the scenic spot, the sightseeing small train is also an important tourist attraction while taking on the passenger transportation function. Therefore, we must pay more attention to some of its maintenance.
First, the common faults and maintenance of the rear axle
1. The meshing impression and the flank clearance of the active and driven bevel gears are inconsistent, and the gear damage bearing excessive wear can cause abnormal noise.
2. The degree of fastening of each joint should be checked frequently. If it is loose, it should be tightened immediately to avoid accidents.
3. The soil outside the vent plug should be removed frequently to keep the stomata clear. Always check the amount of lubricant, not too much and missing.
Second, the adjustment of the toe
1. The steering wheel is in the middle position, so that the electric sightseeing car is in a horizontal straight position;
2. Regularly check whether the fasteners at the joints of the front axle are loose.
3. Adjust the length of the left and right tie rods.
Safety insurance measures
The sightseeing train must have two locking devices that the passenger cannot open inside or a locking device with insurance. Barriers at the entrance and exit of non-closed cockpits should also have locking devices with insurance. When the sightseeing train is in operation, an automatic or manual emergency stop device must be provided. After the sightseeing train fails in operation, there should be measures to ease the passengers.
2. Safety requirements for safety fences and platforms
Safety fences shall be set up and exited separately, and a guide fence shall be provided at the entrance. The platform should have anti-slip measures. The opening direction of the safety fence door should be consistent with the direction in which the passenger travels (except in special cases). In order to prevent injury to the hands of the person when closing the door, the gap between the door frame and the column should be appropriate, or take other protective measures. The sightseeing train that runs up and down while riding, the entrance and exit of the passenger part should not be higher than the platform 300 mm.
3, passenger safety restraint device
When the amusement equipment manufacturer is running, it is necessary for the passenger to be moved or collided in the vehicle or to be thrown out and slipped out. Seat belts, safety bars, levers, etc. can be used. Tethering device: It should be reliable and comfortable, and the parts that are in direct contact with the person have appropriate softness. The restraint device should be designed to prevent a person from being pinched or crushed, and should be easily adjusted and easy to operate. Seat belt: It can be used alone for facilities with slight swaying or slow lifting speed, no turning and no risk of being thrown out. The seat belt should generally be equipped with an auxiliary handle, and the seat belt can be used as an auxiliary restraining device. Safety pressure bar: When the sightseeing train is running, it may cause the passenger to be thrown out. It is necessary to set the corresponding type of safety pressure bar; the safety pressure bar itself must have sufficient strength and locking force to ensure that the tourists are not thrown out. Or fall and remain locked until the device stops running.