Amusement equipment manufacturers introduce the operation of childrens play equipment to be combined with the actual situation
Release date：2018-11-07 Author：智乐游艺 Click：
With the improvement of people's living standards, children's play equipment can often be seen in our lives, especially in communities, parks, playgrounds and so on. Many people choose to invest in children's amusement equipment. The operation is mainly concentrated in Western-style restaurants, theme parks, etc. With the development of market economy, there are many irregularities in these children's entertainment venues, and there is great room for improvement and development. Let's play here. The equipment manufacturer details the operation of the children's play equipment in combination with the actual situation.
The design and layout of some children's playgrounds is too monotonous and the commercial atmosphere is too heavy to meet the warm and warm atmosphere that children need at this age.
Children’s playground space is inadequate and children’s activities are narrow. Furthermore, the safety of children's playgrounds is not well thought out. For example, the design of children's playgrounds located next to the community roadways, the lack of consideration for people's and car branches, and the emission of automobile exhausts are serious threats to children's health and health. life safety.
The speed of the development of playground equipment is slow. The type of equipment is very simple, one type of equipment is placed too much, and can be placed for a few years, which makes the player feel tired and boring for a long time.
Children's entertainment is a good project that can make great achievements and make a fortune. It should be prepared to master all the favorable elements in order to get the return you want.
Amusement equipment manufacturers safety insurance measures:
1) When the ride is in operation, the power supply suddenly loses power or the equipment fails, which jeopardizes the safety of the passenger, an automatic or manual emergency stop device must be provided.
2) After the ride has failed during operation, there should be measures to ease the ride.
3) The number of wire ropes or chains used for hanging the passenger part shall not be less than two. The connection to the seat part must be considered to maintain balance when disconnected.
4) For doors that are closed to the cockpit more than 1 m above the ground, two locking devices that cannot be opened by the passenger or a locking device with insurance must be provided. Barriers at the entrance and exit of non-closed cockpits should also have locking devices with insurance.
5) The rider's part of the ride in the air, the overall structure should be firm and reliable, and the important parts and components should take insurance measures.