Amusement equipment manufacturers introduce the specific operation of downstream music equipment disinfection
Release date：2018-09-06 Author：智乐游艺 Click：
Children's play areas are places where people are densely populated. There are more bacteria in places with more people, especially when it is due to seasonal changes and sultry weather, the weather season of hand, foot and mouth disease is more likely to occur. In this regard, Beijing New Era Amusement Equipment Co., Ltd. believes that all employees and teachers must pay more attention to the sanitation and disinfection work of the park than usual, and make the disinfection work of children's play equipment as a standard, and do comprehensive and detailed, in order to protect the health of children!
So what is the standard for disinfection of children's play equipment?
1. For those plastic parts and fiberglass, we can dilute with soapy water, disinfecting detergent, bleaching powder, etc., then gently scrub with a soft cloth or soft brush, then rinse with water, dry with a cleaning cloth or dry. . After spraying some 84 disinfectant.
2. If it is indoor activity room, ground, wall, etc., daily ultraviolet radiation disinfection, indoor ventilation should be frequent. Disinfect once a week with hydrogen peroxide spray.
3. For the soft sponge part of large children's play equipment, we can scrub with a soft cloth dampened with soapy water.
4. For the metal part of large children's play equipment, if it is required to remove rust, use a brush to remove the rust and wipe it with a dry cloth.
5, moisture-resistant, heat-resistant, non-fading wooden parts, can be washed with soapy water, dried, and then disinfected with 84 disinfectant
6, when the circuit electrical part is cleaned, first of all to ensure that the power is off, no watering is allowed, generally scrubbed with a damp cloth, and then connected to the power supply after drying.
7. All large children's play equipment, open-air slides and drill pipes should not have accumulated water after rainy days. If there is, a hole with a diameter of 4 mm should be drained at a low position.
8. For the disinfection of large children's play equipment, it is also necessary to check whether the connection part is firm, the metal frequently moves the connection part to refuel, the circuit electrical appliances and common parts are not damaged, and all parts can not leave spikes and other safety hazards.